Thursday, January 14, 2010

Intro

A friend recently suggested I begin a blog about the trials, tribulations, and mostly hilarious misfortunate events that are my life (more specifically: my less-than-fabulous dating life). I prefer to believe she thinks my stories are so hilarious they should be shared, and not just so bored that she's hoping I become so consumed by my blog she doesn't have to listen to them anymore.

I've been recently described by various people as glamorous, fun, socially awkward, and a booze-hound (thanks mum, for that last one). I plan to make these entries thoughtful, witty, original, and mostly entertaining. If you have ever dreamed of having a weird, fun, drunk online friend you've never actually met, this blog is for you. Welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment